GCASTD Learning Events 2007
This year, GCASTD will use the ASTD Competency Model as a framework to guide learning, networking, and professional development opportunities for our members.
We will explore foundational competencies, specific areas of expertise, and the different roles that are needed by modern learning and development professionals to align training and development efforts with effective business strategies. Our 2007 learning events and opportunities will enable you to get connected, stay involved, and invest in your future. You can:
- Attend featured programs and workshops
- Participate in our special interest forums
- Write or review articles in the quarterly newsletter
- Facilitate a study group
- Design a learning meeting
- Lead a book discussion
- Plan an event
- Mentor new members
Get on board to help shape the strategic direction of the chapter.
Mapping Your Future — The ASTD Competency Model
Elections for the 2007 GCASTD Board of Directors will be conducted. You will have the opportunity to:
If you are unable attend the meeting yet would like to vote for the listed candidates or write in a candidate, please send an email that includes your vote to Suzi at [email protected] before February 28, 2007.
In addition, the February program is designed to propel you on your professional development journey by providing you with the opportunity to:
- Learn about key trends impacting our profession
- Review the framework for the ASTD Competency Model and its relevance for today’s workplace learning and performance professional
- Assess and define your professional development goals
- Preview the Certified Professional in Learning and Performance™ (CPLP) Certification process
- Share learning resources and best practices… and much more!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
||Registration & Networking
6:00 – 6:30 p.m.
|| GCASTD Elections
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
|| Learning Meeting
Professional Development Institute
Raymond Walters College
9555 Plainfield Road
Cincinnati, OH 45236
- Free for GCASTD chapter members
- $20, payable by cash or check, for non GCASTD members. (Includes Program and Refreshments)
Please register early to enable us to plan accordingly.
To register online, click here. You can also register by calling Chapter Services at 513-554-3070 or by sending an email to [email protected]. Include your name, phone number, and email address in the body of the email.
Call 513-554-3070 or send an email to [email protected]
We look forward to serving you!
Your GCASTD Chapter Leaders